Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bridges

I love old bridges.  It seems that every time I come upon one that I love, all I have is my iPhone camera.  Surprisingly though, my iPhone camera takes really great photos.

I took this photo a couple of years ago in Oklahoma on a dirt road in a community called Gypsy.  There was a detour because a bridge on the main (paved) road was out.  There were several bridges out there but this one caught my eye.  It was a grey day and the river was red from clay.  It is untouched and I love the colors.


I took the next photo yesterday outside of the community of Willow Creek, Montana.  This bridge was long and rickety and just a really cool old bridge.  We drove over it slowly with the windows rolled down so our son could hear it creak and moan.  He was a little nervous.  :-)


The next photo isn't of a bridge.  It's an old tunnel in a hillside in southern Oklahoma.  It's on a dirt road just north of the Texas/Oklahoma border by the Red River.  I didn't realize tunnels existed in Oklahoma and was surprised when we drove upon it.





I'm sure I'll post more photos of bridges and tunnels as we explore Montana.  Love, Eva.

No comments:

Post a Comment